Meet Ice-Bat and little buddy, wage. Everybody needs a buddy. Sure, your buddies will have your back after a bad dream, or when it’s dark, or when the cookie jar is empty, but they are also there you to share the good times. BBQ? Buddy is ready. BBQ with pie after? There. Kick the ball around? Done. Ride in the cart at the market? OK. Help with rude people? Yes. Help with home work? No. But they are 100% behind you as you work hard to make your dreams come true and do what you love. OK now get in the pouch. Large buddy, Ice-Bat is light blue and measures approximately 9″ x 9″ x 3″. Little buddy, wage, is orange and measures approximately 4″ x 4″ x 1″. Uglybuddies can be separated and do their own thing for a bit, but they prefer to be together. That’s why there’s a pouch for the little buddy, and Velcro hands on the big buddy to keep ‘em close. UglyDoll is a winner of Best Toy awards from the Toy Industry Association, TD Monthly, Oppenheim, Funfare, Parent’s Choice, iParenting, Creative Child, and many more. Recommended for children age 3 and up. UglyDoll – pretty ugly.
- Hip, huggable UglyBuddies Ice-Bat and wage plush dolls from UglyDoll
- Inspire creativity in kids of all ages, collect them all
- Measures approximately 9″ x 9″ x 3″, alternate uglybuddies also available
- UglyDoll is a winner of Best Toy awards from Toy Industry Association, TD Monthly, Oppenheim, Funfare, Parent’s Choice, iParenting, Creative Child, and many more
- Recommended for children ages 3 years and up